The aim of the course is to get updated knowledge of climbing, working and rescue from a Pylon.
- What happens in a fall?
- What does the "Work Environment Act" say?
- Liability and responsibilities of the employer and employee
- What does the relevant Work Environment Authority say?
- What are CE and EN markings?
- Risk assessment and rescue plan
- Correct usage of an anchorage point
- The equipment and how to use it
- What is high-frequency radiation?
- Correct use of Personal Fall Protection Equipment such as harness, adjustable fall arrest line, self retractable lanyard, work positioning lanyard, fall arrest lanyard and carriage on wire and rail.
- Evacuation of a person in distress and self-evacuation
- Climbing techniques
- Lifting material or equipment
Target group: The course is for those that work as a telecom worker in pylons or poles. The participant shall be at least 18 years of age.
Previous knowledge: Work in Pylons
Period of validity: 3 years
Course length: 8 hours (1 day)