The goal is to be able to perform a rescue safely and correctly from the HUB, the nacelle, the inside of the blades, the basement and the tower.
- Repetition in the following parts:
- National and international requirements for work in exposed environments
- Contingency plan and planning
- The equipment (rescue stretcher, neck collar, rescue equipment) and its specifications
- Proper use of anchor points
- Planning for self-rescue or rescue in a group
- Caring of an injured person using a rescue stretcher and spineboard
- Use of a cervical collar
- Hub, self-rescue or rescue in a group
- Blade, self-rescue or rescue in a group
- Confined or narrow space, self-rescue or rescue in a group
- Basement, self-rescue or rescue in a group
- Hoisting yourself or in a group
- Inside and outside evacuation of yourself and a group
Target group: For those who want to refresh their ART module incl. GWO Work at height.
Previous knowledge: GWO Work At Height, GWO First aid, GWO Manual Handling, GWO ART.
Period of validity: 2 years
Course length: 24 hours (3 days)