To be able to rescue an injured person from the pole/height using the rescue equipment "AAK Smartline" or "Smartline X".
- Workplace environmental regulations and European Norms (Fall Protection)
- Product overview (run-through of equipment used)
- Fall factors
- EN standards
- CE-marking, daily inspection, periodical inspection
- Breaking loads and anchorage points
- Rescue procedures and requesting help from emergency service
- Rescuing a person in distress (various methods) using rescue equipment (Smartline X)
- Practise as both distressed/Injured person and rescuer.
Target group: The course is aimed primarily at those who work outdoors climbing and servicing poles. Participants must master climbing with pole-shoes and work positioning lanyards and be in good health.
Previous knowledge: Pole climbing
Period of validity: Annual repetition are recommended
Course length: 4 hours (1/2 day)
Ask for price