The goal with this course is to know what equipment is needed and be able to use it correctly and safely. Additionally, the participant should be able to rescue a person in case of an accident.
- What happens when we fall?
- What does the Work Environment Act say?
- Responsibilities and obligations of the employee and employer?
- What does the Work Environment Authority say?
- What is CE and EN marking?
- Risk assessments and rescue plans
- Equipment for Confined Spaces
- Correct use of fall protection equipment
- Proper use of compressor-based respiratory equipment
- Oxygen measurement
- Correct handling of an injured or distressed person
- Setting up a Tripod
- Use of Davit arm
- Correct use of relevant fall protection
- Use of compressor-based respiratory equipment
- Training for emergency rescue
Target group: The target group is those who work in confined spaces, where breathing equipment is required, and the possibility of rescue must be available. The course is aimed at those who work in wells, cisterns or in incinerators.
Previous knowledge: Fall Protection Basic course
Period of validity: Annual repetition are recommended
Course length: 8 hours (1 day)
Ask for price